Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Elliot Isom - Quote of the Day

Ok, so I'm in bed this morning, doing our normal routine of waking up to feed Evey in bed, while watching the morning news. Kendall and Elliot had joined us in bed, as usual. Evey took that moment to stinker...twice...rather loudly. A very big noise for such a little person. So Elliot sits up and looks at me, and says:
"Mom, was that you or little Evey?"
"wow, that was little Evelyn here, she must have enjoyed her breakfast", I said.
Elliot: "oh, cause it sounded a lot like Dad."
Kendall and I just cracked up.

3 comments:

Sarah Moore said...

Your family is beautiful! You have 3 children. Wow, you are superwoman! I hope we'll be back in St. Charles soon and give you a call!

Jennifer said...

So funny. He's such a cutey. We had fun with you guys at Thanksgiving.

mer said...

Hi Anne, you and your family are adorable!! love mer
www.wordelicious.com/blog.html