Monday, November 24, 2008

Da Bears!

So Anthony is a BIG Chicago Bears fan, and today they were in town playing the St. Louis Rams. I'm a Rams fan, although they aren't any good this year. Anyway, some friends of ours had unused tickets to the game today, and lucky for us, they know that Anthony is a big Bears fan so they called and offered us the tickets. We went and had a great time! We had great seats and got to watch the Bears whoop up on the Rams, so that was good for Anthony. At one point during the game, we smelled the aroma of bacon. Anthony looked at me and asked, "do you smell bacon?" I agreed, but he leaned over and added, "or is that how it smells when a Ram's behind get smoked!?" Too funny. I didn't mind either, knowing the Rams wouldn't do that well. I even wore a Bears jersey, along with about half of the fans that were there. It was a fun rival to witness in person. We are so glad our friends thought of us to use the tickets, it was a fun date with my sweetheart. Thanks to Mom and Dad and Great-Grandma for watching the kids so we could go.

No comments: