Monday, November 24, 2008

First Tooth


I cannot believe it, Evelyn got her first tooth at the beginning of this month (Nov 2nd). She is so big and doing so many new things. On top of having a new tooth, she's rolling over, reaching for things, giggling and smiling a lot more, showing off those sweet dimples. She's learned that she's got a voice, and is using it, too. She makes all kinds of noises and babbling. I tease Anthony that the kids all got how much they talk after me, since all of our little ones seem to want to talk A LOT and from a young age! Well, here is a new picture of our little lady hanging out with Daddy.

1 comment:

Tara Smart said...

She is so cute I love the dimples. Ransom has one but only on one cheek its so cute. Cute picture!
And you don't talk a lot:)