Isom Kids Quotes of the week:
every morning Kendall crawls into bed with me in my room while we are waking up, and she turns it right to the news if it isn't already to watch the weather report for the day. Elliot waits patiently until we are satisfied so he can change to cartoons. The channel 2 news weather man reports that the day's high will be 38 degrees.
Me: Oh wow kids, it will be so very cold today. You better put on some super warm clothes.
Elliot: How cold will that be Mom?
Me: Well, you remember how it felt yesterday? (Elliot nods) It will be a bunch colder than that today.
Elliot: Well....I didn't see THAT comin'!
Ok for some reason that I don't know or can't explain, I DVR Days of Our Lives, and watch it by fast forwarding through episodes. I usually roll my eyes and comment on why do I watch the show and how stupid it is. I'm turning it on the other day and start watching....
Kendall: (looking at me very "matter of fact" and sternly, as I might look at her at times) Mom, I don't get it. You say this show is stupid and you don't even like to watch it, but then you keep watching it. Why are you turning it on!? You aren't a very good listener to yourself.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A BLOG!!! So cute. You'll have to show me how you did some of the cute stuff on it. I'm sooo excited to see you and the kids this week!
Your kids sound like mine. They make me laugh.
Post a Comment